Can You Get a Smile Makeover at Any Age?
Your smile is one of the most defining and noticeable features of your face. It helps convey feelings of joy and happiness, and is a focal point of your overall appearance. But if there are aspects of your smile you don’t love, you may find yourself covering your mouth when you laugh or even feeling self-conscious about smiling altogether. If this sounds familiar, a smile makeover at Michaela Tozzi, DMD near Las Vegas, NV may be just what you need to boost your confidence and fall in love with your grin.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures that work together to improve the color, shape, structure, and overall aesthetic appearance of the teeth that show when you smile. It may also include procedures to enhance the gums, replace missing teeth, or bring the teeth into proper alignment. As a leading Las Vegas cosmetic dentist, Dr. Michaela Tozzi believes all patients should have a smile that makes them feel confident, attractive, and proud. Read on to learn what factors make a good smile makeover candidate and how cosmetic dentistry procedures can help improve your appearance at any age.
Who is a good candidate for a smile makeover?
Patients both young and old can benefit from smile makeover procedures. However, adults of all ages are often the most likely candidates. Dr. Tozzi may recommend a smile makeover for Las Vegas, NV patients who have one or more of the following cosmetic concerns:
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Tooth loss or severely damaged teeth
- Tooth stain or discoloration
- Broken, worn, or chipped teeth
- Gaps or uneven spaces between teeth
- A gummy smile
- A receded gumline
What cosmetic dentistry procedures make up a smile makeover?
When it comes to a smile makeover, Las Vegas, NV patients often have a wide range of options from which to choose. Dr. Tozzi is highly skilled at performing numerous advanced cosmetic dentistry procedures. She takes time to get to know each patient and understand their cosmetic concerns before helping them develop a personalized treatment plan to meet their goals. Smile makeovers are customized to meet each patient’s unique needs and may include one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as:
- Teeth whitening: With teeth whitening, Dr. Tozzi and our team can brighten stained, yellow, or discolored teeth up to several shades in one office visit.
- Porcelain veneers: As thin but durable restorations, porcelain veneers are custom-made to fit over your front teeth, masking chips, enamel wear, stains, small gaps, and other smile flaws.
- Dental bonding: Using tooth-colored dental bonding, Dr. Tozzi can quickly repair chipped, cracked, misshapen, or uneven teeth or fill in minor spaces between teeth for an even, seamless smile.
- Dental implants: As a tooth replacement option, dental implants fuse with the jaw to replace the root and crown structure of missing teeth for a natural-looking appearance.
- Gum contouring: With laser gum contouring, Dr. Tozzi can remove excess gum tissue to improve a gummy smile to expose more tooth enamel for a wider, more balanced smile.
- ClearCorrect aligners: This clear orthodontic option can straighten crooked teeth, close gaps, and improve oral health, appearance, and function.
Smile rejuvenation at any age
We believe a smile is something to be cherished and enjoyed at every stage in life. Whether you’d like to brighten the color of your teeth or have more complex aesthetic concerns, cosmetic dentistry can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. Renowned for providing first-class care and quality smile makeovers, Las Vegas, NV area dentist Dr. Michaela Tozzi is ready to meet with you and help you devise a personalized plan. Contact the practice of Michaela Tozzi, DMD today to reserve your smile rejuvenation consultation!